Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Card Shark

Today I was doing groceries and went to pick out a Hallmark card (you know because I care enough to send the very best) for my friend's housewarming later this week and came across a card that I wish some thoughtful soul had got for me back in August. Hell I'd accept it now.

Basically the gist of it was that the sender was sorry that I had lost my job but that obviously I was destined for bigger and better things and this was just a speedbump in getting there. How thoughtful would that have been?

We were still searching for a housewarming card (seriously, they have a "workplace challenges" card but housewarming is impossible to find) and I saw a congratulations on your new job card. I'm taking it as a sign.

Good things are coming I can feel it.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment