Thursday, October 28, 2010

To Do List

Yesterday VEG introduced me and all her lovely readers to this link and I don't mind telling you that it inspired me to create my very own unemployed list of things to do. Who doesn't love a good To Do list?

Let me rephrase that. Who doesn't love a To Do list filled with things you have already done that you can cross off your To Do list so that you feel productive?

Exactly.

So here is my list of things to do today, Job Snob version 1.0.

1. Wake up.

2. Check email for job offers and/or encouraging family emails.

3. Check job websites for jobs

4. Feel bad about not checking for jobs this morning.

5. Attribute lack of job searching ambition to poor sleep last night.

6. Do groceries.

7. Do laundry.

8. Admit that you did the laundry yesterday so it can't count towards your Things I Did Today list


9. Go to the gym.

10. Feel bad about not going to the gym.


Look at that! There were 10 things on my list and I did 7 of them. I'm amazing. I don't know how I did everything that I needed to get done back when I had a job. There aren't enough hours in the day. Bonus points for also blogging. Super bonus points for blogging and cleaning the apartment simultaneously. And by cleaning simultaneously I mean letting The Boyfriend get started without me. Its really a one person job anyway.

Its not?

Fine. I'll go help. Maybe after that I will look for work.

But maybe I will get ready for Book Club tonight instead.

Like I said, there just aren't enough hours in the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment