We all know that I'm at the lake. Right now I'm probably sleeping. In a warm and cozy log bed (oh yeah, a log bed). On the off chance that I'm awake (and believe me I'm not) I'm probably sitting in an adirondack chair on the porch with a book, staring at the lake. Well at the tree line, in between which I can totally see the lake.
But in an effort to get better at all this technical blog stuff I'm attempting to write this before I leave and have it autopost itself in the future. Did you know that blogger could do that? I didn't either. I learned it. From a book. Book learnin'- that's some crazy sh*t.
I took this from Breenuh . Go say hi!
1. What is your favorite word? I feel like I should have an answer for this...but I really can't think of a favourite word!
2. What is your least favorite word? no.
3. What turns you on? humour.
4. What turns you off? a$$holes. stupidity
5. What sound or noise do you love? the sound of certain shoes on the ground. You know, before I fall down.
6. What sound or noise do you hate? my alarm clock! The Boyfriend tests his alarm every night just to make sure it works and mostly it makes me want to kick his face in.
7. What is your favorite curse word? i don't discriminate. I love them all.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? I'm not sure if you have been following this blog at all...but i hate my current profession so I guess anything else.
9. What profession would you not like to do? this one. also anything to do with bodily fluids. That would not end well.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "You just made the cut"